One of the reasons why retaining walls are built is to hold up the ground and prevent soil erosion.
Other reasons are:
- Enhance the look of a sloping area
- Define a property boundary
- Create shelves for soil for landscaping purposes
Retaining walls are popular, however, you won’t really appreciate its usefulness until you need one in your yard. Below are some of the reasons why you would need to install a retaining wall.
- You need a foundation to control downhill erosion
- Your home is downhill from soil fault lines
- You Need Flat Land For Greenery To Grow.
- There Are Issues With Water Drainage.
- You’re Concerned About Erosion.
- You’re Looking For A Creative Way To Separate Your Backyard.
- You’re Concerned About Your Foundation.