What is a backyard putting green?
A backyard putting green or home golf putting green is a low piled up artificial grass allowing the golf ball to roll over it. The turf used for putting greens is made from highly durable synthetic fibre materials such as nylon and or polypropylene. The golf ball needs to roll easily on turf, hence putting green is not as thick as the synthetic grass on most lawns.
Do I need to have 100 sq meters to install a putting green?
No, you don’t need to have 100 sq meters in order to be able to have a backyard putting green. At Astro Klean we can also install in smaller areas, depending on your needs.
Can I install a putting green myself?
You can save some cash on DIY installation however, there is no guarantee that you can get it all done professionally. When done incorrectly the cost could even get more expensive, plus the amount of time, effort and energy it will cost you. At Astro Klean we advise homeowners to hire a professional team to do the installation.
What are the benefits of hiring a professional putting green installer?
• They can help you select the best type of grass for your backyard
• Professional installers are capable of installing putting greens of any size, shape and type.
• Fast, and efficient work.
• Best value for your money.
• They have all the tools, experience and expertise on installing turf
• Professional team of installers like Astro Klean can offer expert advice and will even help you maintain your backyard golf course.
• They offer an installation warranty. At Astro Klean, we offer a 1-year installation warranty.
• They will go above and beyond to make your backyard look stunning!
Is an artificial backyard putting green worth it?
Yes, it can be a perfect place to relax, and improve your golf game. It adds beauty and value to your backyard and improves the outdoor atmosphere of your residential property.
How long does a putting green last?
Putting green is low pile and highly durable, therefore it can last up to 25 years – especially if it’s maintained appropriately.
How much does it cost to install a backyard putting green?
The cost of hiring a professional team to install your putting green depends on several factors such as your location, the size of your space, amount of work required. Installation on sloping areas can be quite difficult and that’s another factor that will affect synthetic putting green turf installation price.
Looking to enjoy the best backyard putting green Australia has to offer? Let us know by calling us.